This legal notice contains the General Conditions that govern access to and use of the Website https://frioantartic.com/, (hereinafter, “the Website” or the “Web page“), which FRIOANTARTIC makes freely available to Internet users.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the identifying data of the Website owner and general information are reflected below.
- Company name: FRIOANTARTIC S.A. (hereinafter, “FRIOANTARTIC“)
- Business Address: Pto. Pesquero s/n 36900, Marín, Pontevedra
- CIF (Tax ID): A-36.526.697
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Phone number: (+34) 986 88 49 23
GENERAL CONDITIONS of the Website
By accessing and/or using the Website, you become a User, fully and unconditionally accepting, from that moment on, these General Conditions, as well as the Specific Conditions that, if applicable, complement, modify or replace the General Conditions with regard to certain services and contents of the Website.
The owner of this Website, whenever they deem it appropriate, may unilaterally and without prior notice modify the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or delete the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use thereof.
Through the Website https://frioantartic.com/, FRIOANTARTIC offers Users the chance to get to know the company, its products and services. This legal notice regulates access, browsing and use of this Website.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
As a User, FRIOANTARTIC informs you of its personal data protection policy so that you can freely and voluntarily decide to provide us with the personal data that we may require for you to access the different services and contents offered on our Website.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (hereinafter, the “GPDR“) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, the “LOPD“) and the implementing provisions that complement it, we inform about the following aspects:
1.- Who is responsible for your data?
FRIOANTARTIC, with CIF A-36,526,697, and address at Pto Pesquero s/n 36900, Marín, Pontevedra.
2.- For what purposes do we process your data?
Queries and requests
To manage queries and requests made through any electronic form available on the Website or via e-mail by Users who visit the Website. All questions or fields included in the forms are mandatory. In the event of not answering or not filling in the questions or mandatory fields, FRIOANTARTIC reserves the right to not process the query or request.
Sending commercial information
Only those Users who have given consent will receive e-mails with information about the company, its products and its services. At any time, interested parties may access their data, and exercise their rights of rectification, deletion and opposition.
The personal data obtained will be processed for the following purposes:
- To electronically send news bulletins related to our activity.
- To send commercial information to interested parties that may be of interest to them through various means such as, among others, e-mail or any other equivalent electronic communication form, like SMS or other messaging systems, or by phone.
- – For how long will we process your personal data?
The data provided by Users through forms, questionnaires or e-mail will only be stored for the time strictly necessary to meet the query or request of the interested party. Once the query or request has been answered, the User’s personal data will be deleted, unless a commercial relationship is entered into with the User, in which case their data will be included in the entity’s respective file.
The data provided by those Users of the Website who register in the commercial communications and promotions service will be stored as long as said Users are registered in the aforementioned service. At any time, the interested party may object to the processing of their data for the sending of information, promotions and commercial communications by FRIOANTARTIC, by unsubscribing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.- What is the legal basis for processing your personal information?
The legal basis for processing the personal information of the Users of the FRIOANTARTIC Website is the legitimate interest of the entity to respond to queries and requests from Users and potential customers, and to inform any interested party about the company, its products and services.
The legal basis for processing the data of those Users who expressly request registration in the commercial communications service is the consent of the interested party.
In those cases where data processing is based on consent, the interested party must be over 16 years of age in order for it to be valid.
5.- Third parties that participate in the processing of your personal data
No data will be transferred to third parties without your prior consent except under legal obligation.
Additionally, we will communicate your necessary personal data to those entities that provide a service to the company in their capacity as data processors.
6.- Rights of the interested party
- Right to request access to your personal data: you can ask FRIOANTARTIC if it is processing your data and what data is being processed.
- Right to request the rectification of your personal data (if you consider that it is incorrect) or its deletion (right to be forgotten).
- In certain circumstances, the right to limit the processing of your personal data, in which case it will only be stored by the entity for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, the right to object to the processing of your data: FRIOANTARTIC will stop processing your personal data in the manner you indicate, except for compelling legitimate grounds or the exercise or defence of legal actions in possible claims where it is necessary to continue the processing.
- Right to data portability: right to receive the personal data that concerns the interested party and that has been processed by FRIOANTARTIC in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another data controller.
- The interested party may exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com, attaching a copy of their DNI or similar identification document.
- If the interested party does not agree with the way in which FRIOANTARTIC is processing their data, they may contact the Data Controller at the above address or via e-mail or, failing that, the Data Protection Control Authority, which in Spain is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
7.- How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process of the Users of the Website is provided directly by the interested party and is essential for managing requests or queries made through the questionnaire or web form.
- Data categories
- Identification: name, surname(s).
- Contact: address, telephone, e-mail.
Where appropriate, and when the interested party has given their consent, we will process the following data to send commercial information:
- Data categories
- Identification: name, surname(s).
- Contact: address, telephone, e-mail.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents included in the Website and, in particular, the trademarks, trade names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software and any other signs or elements susceptible of industrial and/or commercial application are protected by the industrial and intellectual property rights of the owners of the Website or third parties who have authorised their inclusion in the Website. Any use and/or reproduction of such trademarks, trade names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software and other signs or elements susceptible of industrial and/or commercial application, is therefore expressly prohibited without the express and written consent of the owners of the Website.
The owner of the Website will not be responsible for the infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to third parties that may arise from the inclusion on the Website of trademarks, trade names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software and any other signs or elements susceptible of industrial and/or commercial application belonging to third parties that have declared to be owners thereof and authorised their inclusion in the Website.
Under no circumstances will it be understood that access to and browsing on the Website by the User entails waiver, transmission, or total or partial transfer of the aforementioned rights by the owner of the Website or the respective owners, nor the granting of rights, expectation of rights, or any authorisation to alter, transform, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the contents included in the Website, whose alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication will require, in any case, the prior and express authorisation in writing of the owner of the Website or of the respective owners.
The owner of the Website will not be responsible for the content of the target web pages established through links on the Website, nor for the infringements of rights that third parties may be subject to in such pages.
The owner of the Website is not responsible, on no account, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the Website, correct viewing, or transmission of viruses or malware or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
The relations established between the User and the owner of the Website will be governed in accordance with the provisions of current applicable Spanish legislation and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Pontevedra.
Marín, 9 de July de 2019